2. Cao, Jingjun, 1994. Offshore Programming: Development and Impact. Stanford CIP Student Paper.
3. Nishimura, Satoshi, 1994. Virtual Reality and Real Dollars: International Competition in the Video-Game Industry. CIP Working Paper.
4. Randell, Ringland and Wulf, Software 2000, ICL, April, 1994.
5. Rhodes, Brad, 1994. Intellectual Property Rights Issues in the US Software Industry. CIP Student Paper.
6. Tessler, S. G., Software Start-ups and Their Financing. CIP Working Paper, 1994.
7. Lent, Brian. The Census Bureau and the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system. CIP Memo, June 1994. See also our correspondence with the Department of Commerce and the Office of Management and Budget regarding their plans to revise the SIC codes.
8 . For 1993. IDC via U.S. Industrial Outlook, 1994.